Hieronder de belangrijkste activiteiten die de Wereldraad van Kerken organiseert tijdens de klimaatconferentie in Lima.
- 8 December – Meeting at Iglesia Metodista de Peru with CLAI, WSCF and other Latin American ecumenical partners
- 9 December – Universidad Ruiz de Montoya. A whole day of activities organized by the Interreligious Council of Peru with amongst others a round table on Eco-theology and inter-religious dialogue to address environmental problems.
- 10 December – WCC side event (with Religions for Peace, Quakers at UN and others) on Human Rights and Climate Change, speakers: Independent Expert on Environment, Special Rapporteurs on Indigenous Peoples and on Right to Food, Rev Henrik Grape, Church of Sweden.
- 11 December – WCC statement to the high level segment delivered by Bishop Gomes from Bangladesh. The statement will highlight some aspects of the Interfaith Summit on Climate Change statement.
- 11 December – At Peoples’ Summit – Workshop by the Geneva Interfaith Forum on Climate Change, Environment and Human Right on Ethical and spiritual implications of climate change.
Lees hier ook de Verklaring van de Interreligieuze top over klimaatverandering.